Alt attribute text not shown

1 Jahr 6 Monate her #13762 von hajo70
Alt attribute text not shown wurde erstellt von hajo70
Long time since I was adding articles and hence working with the galleries. But if I remember correctly, which I may not, the Alt-text was shown when opening a picture. Now I only see image title and image description. The Alt text is in the page source. 

I know that I had to make some changes since I used an old JS view, Shadowbox, so all my galleries are called by:
{gallery}[path to pictures], modaltitle=data-title{/gallery}

Now it's Joomla 4.x and the latest SIGE pro version so I assume things have changed....
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #13764 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Alt attribute text not shown
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
1 Jahr 6 Monate her - 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #13768 von hajo70
hajo70 antwortete auf Alt attribute text not shown
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #13770 von Viktor

1 Jahr 6 Monate her #13772 von hajo70
hajo70 antwortete auf Alt attribute text not shown
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #13773 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.179 Sekunden