SIGE-related 404s

3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #12226 von hajo70
SIGE-related 404s wurde erstellt von hajo70
Hi there!

After a late update of SIGE a month ago or so, to the Free 3.4.2 version, I started to see the following in my 404 logs. I get a couple of hundreds of them in 3-4 days, all for different pictures.

[the URL to the page where the picture resides, but not including the name of the picture?!!]<span class="sige_js_title">[Image Title]</span> - [Image Description] <a href="[my homepage’s URL]/plugins/content/sige/assets/print.php

I have no idea on how to interpret the address above, if it’s a configuration error that started to occur after the upgrade or if it’s “someone” who’s trying to find a weak spot in my site. In order to see if the upgrade had caused anything, I upgraded to the PRO version, but the result is the same. Hacker attempts do normally end after some time, or at least comes in waves but this just goes on and on.

Do you dare to guess what’s going on here?

If you believe they are hacker attempts, I would like to get them out of my 404 logs (I use SH404SEF for analyzing these and take remedial actions). Could you the give me a hint on how to configure a .htaccess “410 redirect” so that I don’t break the print functionality of SIGE?
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12228 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf SIGE-related 404s
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12229 von hajo70
hajo70 antwortete auf SIGE-related 404s
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12230 von Viktor

3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12231 von hajo70
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12232 von Viktor

3 Jahre 2 Wochen her - 3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12233 von hajo70
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12236 von Viktor

3 Jahre 2 Wochen her - 3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12237 von hajo70
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her - 3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #12238 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.217 Sekunden