Single-thumbnail with icon for "click for more pictures"

5 Jahre 5 Monate her #9095 von mav
Hi Victor,

first of all - thank you for this great SIGE plugin.

But one thing is missing: If i use a single-thumbnail, i want to show the users, that there are more pictures than the one displayed. So my idea is, to show a small (perhaps 30x30px) icon (e.g. a symbol of camera or something else) in the right bottom corner, that a user know, there are more pictures.

Would be great if you can offer this as feature.

Regards
Mark

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

5 Jahre 5 Monate her - 5 Jahre 5 Monate her #9096 von Vitja
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

5 Jahre 5 Monate her #9097 von mav
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

5 Jahre 5 Monate her #9142 von Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

5 Jahre 4 Monate her #9170 von mav

5 Jahre 4 Monate her - 5 Jahre 4 Monate her #9171 von Vitja

Anhänge:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: mav

5 Jahre 4 Monate her #9175 von mav

5 Jahre 4 Monate her #9176 von Vitja

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.178 Sekunden