Problems with captions not showing

11 Jahre 7 Monate her #7897 von wd5mush
Problems with captions not showing wurde erstellt von wd5mush
I am not having any luck setting up captions for my images using the caption.txt file.

I have created the file using Windows Notepad as shown in the documentation using the | character as a delimiter. - Filename.jpg|title|description;
The file has been saved to the same sub-folder of the Joomla images folder that contains the images in my display.
I am only using the parameters set in the Content - Simple Image Gallery Extended module, not in the {gallery}folder{/gallery} expression;
Under Settings>Gallery I have Show Captions set to Yes.
Under Settings>JS View I have Show Image Information set to Yes and Information from text file (info) set to Yes.

I have tried re-naming the text file caption-en-GB.txt and the encoding for the text file to UTF-8 rather than ANSI.

I see the images OK but all I see in the way of a caption is the name of the file displayed under the image and shown as a tooltip. My images are such that I must have captions, so please help me fix this if I am to continue using this extension.

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
11 Jahre 7 Monate her #7899 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Problems with captions not showing
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: wd5mush
11 Jahre 7 Monate her #7902 von wd5mush
wd5mush antwortete auf Problems with captions not showing
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
11 Jahre 6 Monate her #7905 von wd5mush
11 Jahre 6 Monate her - 11 Jahre 6 Monate her #7906 von Viktor

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: wd5mush
11 Jahre 6 Monate her #7908 von wd5mush
10 Jahre 4 Monate her #9052 von swinglish
swinglish antwortete auf Problems with captions not showing

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren, um ihn zu sehen.

Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

10 Jahre 4 Monate her #9053 von Viktor

10 Jahre 4 Monate her #9054 von swinglish
swinglish antwortete auf Problems with captions not showing
10 Jahre 4 Monate her #9055 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.247 Sekunden