Help please, images will not display

11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7424 von veegeeay
Help please, images will not display wurde erstellt von veegeeay
I could really do with some help here, I have searched through the forum & found similar posts & tried every fix suggested but still my images won't show! It's not just SIGE either, I tried a different extension and that doesn't like me either!

My site is www.veegeeayebay.comule.com/. If anybody gets a chance to take a look I am happy to PM a password to you.

I have tried changing all the permissions on the images to 777 & I have made sure the code is clean on the article, the images are in teh path that is showing on the error message & I have tried many different paths. The only thing that seems to work is if I choose the main images directory. This is no good for me though as the main reason I chose this gallery plug in over others is that I need many, many different galleries!

Any help greatly appreciated

V
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7433 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7442 von veegeeay
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7446 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.168 Sekunden