"Warning: No images in specified directory. Please ...

12 Jahre 2 Monate her - 12 Jahre 2 Monate her #5912 von Mr_River_X
Hi,

i am working on a website on localhost mode. I have two different local sites, 1 is made only to test the extensions before installing them in the final site. I installed SIGE on my "tests" site, it works perfectly so i decide to install it in the main site, but it doesn't work there, keeps giving me: "Warning: No images in specified directory. Please check the directoy!"
The directory is properly set up, but it doesnt works. I've tried to put the gallery folder in the root and also tried in /images but doesn't work at all.
Have to say that the 1st time i tried to see the gallery opening the proper article in the frontend something wierd happened, the template was charged and the menus and modules, but the content was blank, after i refreshed i got this warning message.
I have been fighting with it for hours... any idea about what might be going on here?

Edit: I also uninstalled the plugin and installed again, several times...

Thanks
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
12 Jahre 2 Monate her #5915 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Mr_River_X
12 Jahre 2 Monate her - 12 Jahre 2 Monate her #5917 von Mr_River_X
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
12 Jahre 2 Monate her #5919 von Mr_River_X
Mr_River_X antwortete auf Aw: "Warning: No images---> SOLVED!
12 Jahre 2 Monate her #5920 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.169 Sekunden