Bug - Easy Frontend SEO modifying the path

3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11550 von [email protected]
Hi, Im using Easy Frontend SEO for pretty long time now but only recently started to make a strong effort to check all iste and improve the metadata seriously...

I installed the latest Easy SEO PRO version and just discovered a strange behaviour on a certain type of links like
www.orgonite-brasil.com/vm-tag-list?view=productslist&tag=yoga

As long as I do not touch the EaasyFrontend SEO all is fine but as soon as I press the button to open EasyFrontend SEO, on opening it does modify the link of the page it should add a metadescription. This seems like a bug as I never had that behaviour before and it completely breakes the functionality as any metadata added after this behaviour is not assigned to the above mentioned link but to another (parent) page which is useless.

How to preceed to debug and fix this error as soon as possible?
Unfortunately I see no functionality in this forum to safely pass some credentials so you could get into the site and reproduce the error yourself. How can I safely pass these credentials?
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11551 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11552 von [email protected]
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
3 Jahre 8 Monate her - 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11553 von Viktor

3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11554 von Viktor

3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11555 von [email protected]
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11556 von [email protected]
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11557 von [email protected]
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #11558 von Viktor

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren, um ihn zu sehen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.207 Sekunden