Website page description tabs hacked with advertising, unwanted descriptions

4 Monate 1 Woche her #11148 von banyon
Since installing the EFSEO plugin my website has had the description tabs on website pages changed and filled with rude and disgusting advertising. I have been removing them as I find them but now some are even in Russian and Chinese.

How can I stop this?

Thank you.

Jeff

I have attached a snip of the area I am referring to.
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

4 Monate 1 Woche her #11149 von Vitja
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

4 Monate 1 Woche her - 4 Monate 1 Woche her #11150 von banyon
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

4 Monate 1 Woche her - 4 Monate 1 Woche her #11151 von Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Anhänge:

4 Monate 1 Woche her #11152 von Vitja

Anhänge:

4 Monate 1 Woche her #11153 von banyon

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.163 Sekunden