Different titles depending on internal links?

7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10284 von betterlead
Different titles depending on internal links? wurde erstellt von betterlead
Hi and thanks for a fantastic plugin. I rate it the best I have ever used on my Jooml/Virtuemart sites.

I started to work with the plugin some time ago and forgot it should be managed from the Frontend,,, Hm, like that isn't obvious...
Anyway, when I finally understood to login from my sites Frontend, I started to work. I made new Page titles and descriptions for my Product Details pages. After a while, I found out, that depending on, on which path I opened the page, the Page Title was different. In example, if I edited the page opened from a "Brands" menu link and then from a Product Category menu link, this one wasn't edited. Now, since I have around 500 products, it is quite some work to edit them twice and maybe more times.
I stopped doing this yesterday, and since I really want to support your work anyway I bought the small support package today and thought I might ask you Viktor, if I am doing it in a wrong way. Am I?
Are there any smart procedures I am missing to manage from the backend admin?

My site is: livingstudio.se

More butter: Thanks again, for this fantastic plugin, it has already helped lifting my pages up the Google ladder - SEO.

Joomla 3.5.0 & Virtuemart 3.0.14.1
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10292 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10295 von betterlead
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10301 von Viktor

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: betterlead
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10316 von betterlead

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Viktor
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10318 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.185 Sekunden