Configuration questions

11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8335 von seaneo
Configuration questions wurde erstellt von seaneo
Hello!

I first installed EFSEO a few months ago and created Meta Title and Meta Description data for four specific pages, then a few weeks later I did a URL structure change and it seems like this has caused some problem and confusion with google.

I have read through some these forums related to EFSEO and I do see reference to database "tables", etc, that I dimply don't understand yet.

Can someone walk me through the process of making sure these "tables" are correct and matching the meta data on my pages?

Also, do Google and Bing truly get all their data from my pages or do their robots peek into these "tables" also?

In spite of me not understanding what these "tables" are, and I do want to understand them, I am very good at following verbatim instructions and then learn from them.

One glaring specific issue which is wreaking havoc on my SEO strategy is that, on one or more of my pages, Google does not reflect my title bar properly in search results, even though if you are looking at the page, the title bar is there complete.

This is what caused me to suspect that maybe these "tables" are not accurate so I really look forward to fixing that potential problem.

Thanks!
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8340 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Configuration questions
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: seaneo
11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8342 von seaneo
seaneo antwortete auf Configuration questions
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
11 Jahre 4 Monate her - 11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8345 von seaneo
11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8346 von Viktor

11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8347 von seaneo
11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8352 von seaneo
11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8372 von Viktor

11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8376 von seaneo
11 Jahre 4 Monate her #8378 von Viktor

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: seaneo
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.205 Sekunden