Calc Check Taking Incorrect Answers

3 Jahre 4 Monate her #11744 von jcroce
Calc Check Taking Incorrect Answers wurde erstellt von jcroce
Hi,

I thought I had this plugin working correctly, but just realized that it allows for incorrect answers. I've done the following:
• Installed Easy Calc Check plus Pro
• Allowed for custom call
• Enabled Stop Forum Spam
• Created a section within a Breezing Form and added the code {easycalccheckplus}

The Spam Check question shows up correctly within the form, but it still allows the form to be submitted even when the answer is incorrect. The plugin indicates "the syntax {easycalccheckplus} in the template output file". Is there an additional step here that I've missed?

Also, and not as big a deal, I have the default value of 20 for Maximum value for every number. Even so, I'm getting questions with numbers larger than 20.

Please advise.

John
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #11750 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #11758 von jcroce
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #11761 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.148 Sekunden