Calc Check Taking Incorrect Answers

10 Monate 2 Wochen her #11744 von jcroce
Calc Check Taking Incorrect Answers wurde erstellt von jcroce
Hi,

I thought I had this plugin working correctly, but just realized that it allows for incorrect answers. I've done the following:
• Installed Easy Calc Check plus Pro
• Allowed for custom call
• Enabled Stop Forum Spam
• Created a section within a Breezing Form and added the code {easycalccheckplus}

The Spam Check question shows up correctly within the form, but it still allows the form to be submitted even when the answer is incorrect. The plugin indicates "the syntax {easycalccheckplus} in the template output file". Is there an additional step here that I've missed?

Also, and not as big a deal, I have the default value of 20 for Maximum value for every number. Even so, I'm getting questions with numbers larger than 20.

Please advise.

John
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
10 Monate 1 Woche her #11750 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
10 Monate 1 Woche her #11758 von jcroce
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
10 Monate 1 Woche her #11761 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.228 Sekunden