ECC+ for Joomla 3

11 Jahre 3 Monate her #8324 von simba
ECC+ for Joomla 3 wurde erstellt von simba
Hey there,

I use ECC+ on all my sites. Love it!

But...now I've updated one of my sites to Joomla 3 (www.getyourlearners.co.za) and I've realised ECC+ doesn't work.

Are you planning on releasing a Joomla 3.0 version of ECC+ soon?

Please please please help! Previously we just used ECC+ with no email activation. Now I had to enable email activation because we have no captcha. We have around 90 signups a day but since enabling email activation I've noticed that up to 20 of those people never sign in. I guess the email activation is going to junk. I'd love to go back to just ECC+ without email activation so a J3 version of ECC+ would be great :)

Look forward to hearing from you.
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
11 Jahre 3 Monate her #8357 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf ECC+ for Joomla 3
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #8926 von au1gt
au1gt antwortete auf ECC+ for Joomla 3
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #8927 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf ECC+ for Joomla 3

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: au1gt
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #8928 von au1gt
au1gt antwortete auf ECC+ for Joomla 3
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.214 Sekunden