ECC+ does not appear on Joomla Contact Form

11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7273 von Holmes
I have ECC+ installed on this website where it works www.artatworktoday.com/index.php/contact-us BUT when I install on another site which has the same template it will not appear www.taggsonline.com/index.php/contact-us

Why is it not working on the Taggs site? It is enabled in the backend there are no other captcha elements that are overiding it. In fact if I install another captcha module they do appear.

I have copied the files from the working site over to the other and still it will not appear. Please can you help.

With thanks for your patience and assistance,
Katherine
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7283 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7285 von Holmes
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7287 von Holmes
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7290 von Holmes
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #7298 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.167 Sekunden