Problem with EBR and ECC

8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9821 von francesco
Problem with EBR and ECC wurde erstellt von francesco
Hello,
I just just cash payment for VIP support. First I want to tell you that I am not a technician.
I'll explain the problems I have with EBR and ECC +.
EBR: the page add a comment not I get the layout I had before. Before it had the stars and a much nicer layout ..from when I updated the site I have this problem layout. Try changing the template for this page if you want to see what it was the layout.
ECC + I can not bring up the recachcpta the contact page (I had to make no public problems of spam messages).
I can provide you the data to access Joomla or FTP?
Thanks and sorry for my english
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9829 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Problem with EBR and ECC
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9837 von francesco
francesco antwortete auf Problem with EBR and ECC
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9841 von Viktor

8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9843 von francesco
8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9847 von Viktor

8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9850 von francesco
8 Jahre 10 Monate her #9851 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.202 Sekunden