Problem with administration group

12 Jahre 1 Monat her - 12 Jahre 1 Monat her #6651 von Artyom
Problem with administration group wurde erstellt von Artyom
Easybook Reloaded is very nice extension, but I have a problem.

I want user that have rights "Publisher" may publish/accept new guest's replies in guestbook.
I log in on front-end as Publisher and not see review (test) that I wrote some time ago, but if I log-in as another user (main) superadministrator, I can see...

In settings of EBR I set "Groups for administration" Publisher - not effect... set Everybody - not effect... set Superadministrator - not effect.

It work fine if I set user Publisher to Superadmionistrator and set "Groups for administration" Superadmionistrator and re-login to front-end of my site.
But I don't want to give this rights to user Publisher...

What can I do?

p.s. I search in Google and this forum - 0 results
p.p.s Sorry for my bad English =))
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
12 Jahre 1 Monat her #6657 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
12 Jahre 1 Monat her #6681 von Artyom
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
12 Jahre 1 Monat her #6686 von Viktor

12 Jahre 3 Wochen her - 12 Jahre 3 Wochen her #6907 von Artyom
12 Jahre 3 Wochen her #6913 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.163 Sekunden