Cannot get ASK to work

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9854 von honeyflowfarm
Cannot get ASK to work wurde erstellt von honeyflowfarm
I have installed ASK and activated it. Screenshot is the config page.

I tried to start the manual execution process on bottom of page and it just went to my sites front page. I checked the users and they were not subscribed to anything.

I also created a new user, activated the new user and then checked the new user for any subscriptions and there were none.

I did make a test post on the forum and all the administrators did did get an email.

Also, I have been trying to find where/what file the subscription info is kept in kunena. I cannot find any mention of kunena in the database. Is this information held somewhere else on the site.
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9859 von Vitja
Vitja antwortete auf Cannot get ASK to work
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9861 von honeyflowfarm
honeyflowfarm antwortete auf Cannot get ASK to work
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9862 von honeyflowfarm
Anhänge:

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9863 von honeyflowfarm

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9866 von Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9874 von honeyflowfarm

4 Jahre 3 Monate her #9876 von Vitja

4 Jahre 2 Monate her #9877 von Vitja

4 Jahre 2 Monate her #9878 von honeyflowfarm

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.243 Sekunden