Broken Image Links

9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9244 von jimhill1099
Broken Image Links wurde erstellt von jimhill1099
I have the AIB displayed on certain articles as limited by the settings (author, article ID, menu item ID) on the bottom of my article in Joomla 2.5x. When I have the AIB selected to display it works as expected, except that my image URL become broken on each page that has the AIB enabled. When I turn off the AIB (add that article ID or menu item) the AIB is unpublished of course and then the links are restored. I am not using any special cache settings other than Google Pagespeed.

Jim
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9245 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Broken Image Links
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9246 von jimhill1099
jimhill1099 antwortete auf Broken Image Links
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9247 von jimhill1099
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9249 von jimhill1099
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9251 von jimhill1099
9 Jahre 11 Monate her #9252 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Broken Image Links

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.179 Sekunden