Easy Calc always incorrect

13 Jahre 2 Monate her - 13 Jahre 2 Monate her #569 von grant7486
Easy Calc always incorrect wurde erstellt von grant7486
I'm using Joomla 1.5.22, Kunena 1.6.1, rhuk_milkyway template, Firefox 3.6.11 and IE 8. Also using latest ECC+ version 1.5-13

Apologies for not speaking German.

Firstly, fantastic product. Far superior to all the other Captcha and anti spam programs. No hacks or php manipulation which is the way it should be.

I'm having trouble with the Calc though. I've activated it for Kunena (Guest Post). Everything appears to be running fine and the calc appears. E.g. 10 minus 4 equals.

However, when I enter the correct answer I always receive an error message stating that the answer was incorrect (or something similar).
I followed the other topic 'Captcha always wrong' and tried to use the attached replacement php file but then the Easy calc function disappears.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bitte Anmelden, um der Konversation beizutreten.

13 Jahre 2 Monate her #585 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Aw: Easy Calc always incorrect
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 Jahre 2 Monate her #595 von grant7486
grant7486 antwortete auf Aw: Easy Calc always incorrect
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

13 Jahre 2 Monate her #599 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Aw: Easy Calc always incorrect

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.176 Sekunden