Please help me! Re: Searchstring

12 Jahre 8 Monate her - 12 Jahre 8 Monate her #3492 von flashie
Please help me! Re: Searchstring wurde erstellt von flashie
Hello,

I have looked through the forums here and taken the advice however it doesn’t seem to be working.

I need help with positioning and placing the captcha correctly in the form section, I know the problem is with the searchstring but not sure how to configure it properly.

I need to set the search string to work for the latest community builder with an artisteer template installed in Joomla 1.7. I'm trying to use the recaptcha and it displays in between the fields in the registration and forgot password page .I managed to get it working on the contact page... but I've failed over and over on the user registration page, please help.

I noticed that the code fixes in the forum are for artisteer in joomla, but what about artisteer & community builder? I also have kunena installed, but I don't think that's the problem because all registration is through community builder.
:angry: :(

You can see the problem on my registration page at: school of surf

Thanks guys. :)

Bitte Anmelden, um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jahre 8 Monate her #3494 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: flashie

12 Jahre 8 Monate her - 12 Jahre 8 Monate her #3496 von flashie
flashie antwortete auf Aw: Please help me! Re: Searchstring
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

12 Jahre 8 Monate her #3497 von Viktor

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: flashie

12 Jahre 8 Monate her #3499 von flashie
flashie antwortete auf Aw: Please help me! Re: Searchstring

12 Jahre 8 Monate her #3500 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.170 Sekunden