New galleries do not work with Lyteshow (or others)

12 Jahre 6 Monate her #3751 von flatttop
Hi,

I have had very good luck with SIGE gallery watermark and Lyteshow, until this week. I could not find any similar problem reported.

Now, when I attempt to add a new article with a gallery tag the thumbnail shows (I limit thumbs to 1) but the image slideshow does not work. Older articles with their gallery tag continue to work correctly even on the same page on the site as the new articles. The watermark folder and images are created correctly for new articles, however none of the slideshows (Slimbox, Litebox, Liteshow, Shadowbox) will display the new watermarked galleries. The slideshow sits with a spinning circle and never shows the images.

If I turn off watermark it works OK.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug-in, with the same result.

Joomla Ver 1.7
SIGE Ver 1.7-1

Any insight would be helpful and appreciated.

Bitte Anmelden, um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jahre 6 Monate her #3752 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 Jahre 6 Monate her #3776 von flatttop
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

12 Jahre 6 Monate her #3863 von flatttop

12 Jahre 6 Monate her #3869 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.193 Sekunden