All versions prior to Joomla! 2.5

11 years 4 months ago #8142 by Viktor
All versions prior to Joomla! 2.5 was created by Viktor
Due to some inequitable reviews in the JED on old versions which are not supported and maintained anymore (and not marked as compatible in the JED!):

I will remove all versions prior to Joomla! 2.5 on the 1st December completely from the download section. Then you won't be able to download these old versions from the official website.

If you need such an old version of my extensions, then you should download it till the 1st December 2012.

Note: I won't send any old version via email after this date, so don't ask me!

Aufgrund von einigen ungerechten Reviews im JED zu alten Versionen, die nicht mehr supportet und gewartet werden (und nicht als kompatibel im JED markiert sind!):

Ich werde alle Versionen vor Joomla! 2.5 am 1. Dezember komplett aus dem Downloadbereich entfernen. Diese Versionen sind ab dem Zeitpunkt nicht mehr auf der offiziellen Website zu beziehen.

Wenn Du eine solche alte Version benötigst, dann solltest du sie dir bis zum 1. Dezember 2012 runterladen.

Hinweis: Ich werde nach diesem Datum keine älteren Versionen via E-Mail versenden, also fragt mich erst gar nicht!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: Curly Brackets

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #8267 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic All versions prior to Joomla! 2.5
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

11 years 3 months ago #8276 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

10 years 7 months ago #8953 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds